Sunday 27 October 2013

week 6




Research proposal idea discussion. A lot of energy was there.
My first idea that i discussed was about Saudi women. I'm so upset of how people talk about us with total confidence that they know where there is no sense in what they are telling. So I thought my project could discuss the true of who are Saudi women are from an insider.
Not the typical story you want to hear but the realistic one. Most of women's rights associations talk about the bad cases they face and the interesting thing is that people who speak of the good positive values Saudi women have, are few and their voice are not as loud as the others.
I don't want to talk about all the problems that we have. We all know how terrible our life could be! But I wanted to highlight the positive aspects of the women in our society.
What did Saudi women did to themselves and to the world? 

No comments:

Post a Comment